Check out this beauty. We love natural, healthy “cheese cake” made with soaked nuts and sweet dates. This one features the sweet zing of clementine juice – the perfect way to brighten your mood on a cold day. Give it a try and let us know what you think. 🙂
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almonds left in the water overnight
- 3 dates
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
Ingredients for filling:
- 1 and 1/2 cup cashew nuts left in the water overnight
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons clementine juice
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla-rom extract
Slices of clementine for decorations
For the crust, add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until small bits remain and it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
For the filling do the same thing. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend it. The vanilla-rom extract is my homemade vanilla extract made with rom instead of vodka.
Prepare small cake squares with parchment. Add the crust first and then the filling. Leave it in the freezer for 3 hours. Take it out of the cake squares and then decorate. Enjoy!